Tuesday 30 September 2014

Nicki Minaj’s Ex Manager Cries Out: ”Nicki Was A Groupie, I Created A New Image For Her”


After parting ways with her wig maker who made all her wigs when she came into limelight, someone else is saying Nicki was ungrateful to him.

In an interview with Breakfast club, Big Fendi reveals how he met Nicki and how he connected her to Lil Wayne………

“We don’t talk. We talk through lawyers now.Nicki tried to offer me a finder’s fee of $15,000. Yeah, I laughed at it. You can’t be serious.’Nicki’s a groupie. I mean, Nicki jumps from – Nicki started with me in ’06, ’07. I met her on MySpace – she had, like, a flyer page,’I switched it around. She was Nicki Maraj when I met her, I changed her name to Nicki Minaj.’How do you create an image, put it together, bring it to life. I put her with Young Money, I did everything. And she offered me $15,000,’ he bemoaned, adding: ‘They actually sent the $15,000, the money actually came. And she’s been ducking me ever since. That was in ’08.’




by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment