Monday 20 April 2015

“I swear I never dated Ubi, I was dating someone else’ – Emma Nyra

5

In an interview with with Golden Icon, she said;

“No I never dated him. I get that him and Iyanya gist. No, we never dated. We have a business deal together I never dated any of them. I swear I never dated him. I was dating someone else in the industry, but we’re not dating right now” she said

Asked how she feels about Ubi Franklin’s recent engagement to actress Lilian Esoro, she said
“Yes I am happy for him. He is in a happy place. To marry somebody, you have to be in a certain level in your life. I am happy for him”.

On her relationship with Ubi’s fiancee, she said

“I don’t really know her very well. Because when they met I was more of doing my own thing so I don’t really know her very well but I wish them the best really”she said.
Ubi and Emma were in a relationship for about 3 years but they broke last year.

Video of the interview below…

Source: Golden Icon


by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment