Monday 6 April 2015

Former BBA Winner, Karen Igho-Rakos Clocks 31 Today

karen


The first female winner of Big Brother Africa Karen Igho-Rakosturns a year older today. Karen Igho-Rakos who is also a former on air personality was born on April 6, 1894.


Karen Igho was born in Jos, Plateau State and she met her dad for the first time when she was 14 years old but sadly he died not long after.


Karen had her primary school education at Star Tribe Primary School, and Township Primary School, Delta State and she later moved back to the place of her birth for her high school education at Federal Government College Hopeshe, Jos, Nigeria.


Karen who got married last December has posted a picture and released a new picture via her Instagram account on her birthday.


The message reads:


Today I am a year older, Normally I would have thrown a party but this year I find myself reflecting back on my life, I have been through a lot but yet I am alive, strong and healthy.I feel complete, I am tempted to say I have it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful,loving and caring husband who loves me for me and the most amazing family” she wrote.


The message further went on to say “Things I thought mattered don’t really matter any more, as I grow older the more wiser and mature I get. I never felt this type of happiness with the fame and money. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his guidance and protection and for seeing me through all the tough times in my life. As I step in to this new chapter of my life I need you oh Lord to lead me every step of the way.”


There are also unconfirmed reports that Karen is pregnant!




by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment