Wednesday 1 April 2015

Venezuelan Model Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day For Extreme Hourglass Figure [PHOTO]

444daadb-e6bb-4df4-89cc-29312cd10fc8


In a bid to achieve the perfect hourglass figure, a Venezuelan model has been wearing tight corsets and belts 23 hours a day, for the past six years. Read more from OddityCentral:



25-year-old Aleira Avendano said that she began ‘waist’ training as a teenager. She does admit that wearing a corset was uncomfortable at first and it took her some time to get used to. But over time she got so used to it that her skin would start to itch when she took it off. And she says that she actually loves wearing it now. “I’m completely obsessed with belts and corsets – I even sleep with them on,” the busty Venezuelan model said. “It’s not pain – it’s more pleasure. I love the feeling of pleasure and only take it off for an hour a day to rest and wash myself. I don’t feel a thing, it doesn’t bother me at all,” she added.





Aleira’s bizarre figure has earned her a lot of attention – both positive and negative. Some people adore her, while others have compared her to an alien. “They say that I’ve had too much surgery, that I don’t have ribs and that I’m a man. People even say that I am an extraterrestrial and a transsexual.” None of that is true of course, but Aleria isn’t bothered by the criticism. “This is the best thing that has happened to me,” she said. “I would like to be known for my waist, not for having the smallest waist in the world but rather for my waist and my entire body. That would be one of my ambitions, to be very well known for the shape of my body. Other than having a small waist I also want to be considered sexy.”






by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment