Thursday 2 April 2015

Skales Thrilled To Be Marking 24th Birthday With Lots Of Money In His Used To Be Empty Bank Account

skal


His career took a U-turn for the better when he left EME or should I say ‘when he was dropped’ by Banky W’s EME label.


The now Baseline recording music act, Skales recently took to his Instagram account to gush about having lots of money in his bank account on his 24th birthday.


Sharing a new picture of himself, Skales wrote, “‘By this time last year I was at a hotels balcony I told God all I wanted was success….and honestly he blessed me..everyone dat knows ma story can see how obvious this blessings are…I keep rising everyday!!!


“This is the first birthday am celebrating with lots of money in my bank account and Alota side attractions hehe…God has been so faithful to me and am very grateful…happy 24th birthday to me…I love yall!”.




by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment