Tuesday 29 April 2014

NDLEA Arrest 2 Persons With 1.6kg Of Heroin

Operatives of the Lagos state command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have arrested two persons for allegedly being in possession of 1.6kg of heroin.


The suspects, Ogbonna Paul Obioma, 36, an auto parts dealer and Okpoagu Stanley Chijioke, 30, were apprehended at Festac Town, Lagos following a tip-off, according to Lagos State Commander of the NDLEA, Mr Aliyu Sule.


In his confessional statement to the operatives, Chijioke, who was recently deported from India, said he wanted to use the profit from the drug sales to set up a business.


“I was recently deported from India. At present, I am jobless and need to establish myself. My friend in India told me to collect the drug from a lady at Oshodi area of Lagos. But in the process, we were arrested.


In his own confessional statement, Ogbonna Paul Obioma said: “My friend came to me with the drugs that I should assist in looking for a buyer. I decided to partner with him because he promised to reward me handsomely. My intention was to make quick money.”




by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment