Saturday 29 November 2014

(Advice Needed) I Am Addicted To self service, Should I Tell My Girl?

Dear Tee,


I can’t help self servicing and my girl doesn’t know about it. I have tried several methods to stop but I just can’t. Please what do I do?


I think you need to make up your mind to stop self servicing….. your determination to stop this act goes a long in helping you out of this situation and I think you have to deal with your thoughts because they lead to your actions. Keep away from P0*nographic sites and materials, instead build a more intimate relationship with your wife and put your energy into other positive things. Before you know it, you discover you are no longer involved in that act…


If you have any dilemma and you’d love to share, send us a mail on advice@informationnigeria.org




by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment