Saturday 29 November 2014

(Advice Needed) I Suffer Depression After The Death Of My Sister. Please Help!

Hi Tee,


I am a Southern Nigerian, a 16 year old boy and I am going through depression. I lost my only sister some months back and I can’t seem to get over it. I isolated myself from friends and don’t go out any longer. I have been to the hospital for drugs but the drugs are not working for me. Please, advise me.


Hello,


I am sorry about your loss, and I understand you are going through a lot right now.

But trust me, depression would not help the matter, but rather make it worse. You are too young to live your life this way, (yes, I know you love your sister so much and that’s why you feel that way) because depression has a lot of disadvantages, it could to low self esteem, suicide and other evils, which I don’t pray to happen to you.


Brace up yourself again and start doing the positive things you enjoy doing, go out with friends, watch movies and start seeing life in a new dimension. Trust me, there are so many things to be thankful for.


It is well with you dear.


Tee.


If you have a dilemma and you love to share, send us a mail on advice@informationnigeria.org




by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment