Sunday 30 November 2014

Amaechi Has Transformed Rivers State — Peterside

 Mr Dakuku Peterside

Mr Dakuku Peterside



The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Rivers State, Mr Dakuku Peterside believes that Governor Rotimi Amaechi has laid a formidable foundation of service delivery in the state. He therefore said there was no reason for him not to perform well if he emerges governor in the 2015 general elections, with such foundations in place.


Addressing supporters at Kono Waterfront shortly after he collected his Permanent Voter Card in Opobo Town Ward 3, at the weekend, Peterside thanked Amaechi for his efforts in making Rivers State great.


“He is a visionary leader who came and transformed the state. He has laid a solid foundation for me.


Speaking further, he said: “I am surprised to meet you people of Kono here because, I didn’t contact anybody to gather you here to meet with me. But, I believe, you heard I was coming home and I will pass through this route to my town, Opobo, that was why you decided to gather here to receive me. Let me remind you all that Kono and Opobo have been two neighbouring towns, which share common interests. I am sure that nearly every Opobo person has a family in Kono and I know that if I come to Kono, every Kono person will receive me into their homes. I think, this is a time that every Kono person should begin to kneel down and thank God for locating us.”


He promised that, if voted into power, his administration in the state will eliminate poverty and build on the economic potentials of the state to achieve a better life for everyone.


“When we assume power in 2015, I will wipe out poverty. I will ensure that the economic potentials are realistic in building a new Rivers State, and that I believe we can do with the help of God Almighty. All we need to do is to give our leaders support,” said Peterside.




by Greenstarnetwork admin..

No comments:

Post a Comment